Buprenorphine is an opioid medication. An opioid is sometimes called a narcotic. Buy Buprenorphine 8 mg online from legit pharmacy without prescription notes
What is buprenorphine?
Buprenorphine is an opioid medication. An opioid is sometimes called a narcotic.
Drug: Buprenorphine Hydrochloride (Sublingual)
Strength: 8 mg
Pill Imprint: M 924
Before taking this medicine
You should not use the implants if you are allergic to buprenorphine.
Tell your doctor if you have ever had:
- any type of breathing problem or lung disease;
- liver disease;
- problems with your gallbladder or thyroid;
- an enlarged prostate, urination problems;
- Addison’s disease (an adrenal gland disorder);
- abnormal curvature of the spine that affects breathing;
- a head injury, brain tumor, or spinal cord problems;
- mental illness or psychosis;
- alcoholism; or
- skin problems such as unusual scars or growths.
If you use buprenorphine while you are pregnant, your baby could become dependent on the drug. This can cause life-threatening withdrawal symptoms in the baby after it is born. Babies born dependent on habit-forming medicine may need medical treatment for several weeks. Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or plan to become pregnant.
It may not be safe to breast-feed a baby while you are using this medicine. Ask your doctor about any risks.
Buprenorphine implants not approved for use by anyone younger than 16 years old.