We are best supplier of Buy Vyvanse 60 mg tablets . Our priority is to satisfy our clients with quality products and services . You can buy Vyvanse 60 mg online from our shop without prescription note at best rates.
Lisdexamfetamine is a pro drug of the central nervous system stimulant dextroamphetamine, a phenethylamine of the amphetamine class that is used in the treatment of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder and binge eating disorder
What VYVANSE is used for
VYVANSE is a central nervous system stimulant used to treat:
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD). VYVANSE increases attention and decreases impulsiveness and hyperactivity in patients with ADHD.
- Binge Eating Disorder (BED). VYVANSE may help to reduce the number of binge eating days in patients with moderate to severe BED.
VYVANSE is not for weight loss.
It is not to be taken by children with ADHD under 6 years of age or in patients with BED under 18 years of age. VYVANSE should be used as part of a comprehensive treatment program which usually includes psychological, educational and social therapy. For BED, VYVANSE should only be prescribed by a psychiatrist as part of a comprehensive treatment program.
The main ingredient in VYVANSE is lisdexamfetamine dimesilate which itself is not active (such medicines are sometimes called a pro-drug). After VYVANSE is taken, it is converted in the blood to dexamphetamine which is the active medicine.
Your doctor may have prescribed VYVANSE for another reason. Ask your doctor if you have any questions about why this medicine has been prescribed for you/your child.
VYVANSE can be abused or lead to dependence. VYVANSE is a controlled substance and should be handled responsibly. It is illegal for anyone prescribed VYVANSE to sell or give it to other people.
Keep VYVANSE in a safe place to prevent misuse and abuse. Also, return any unused capsules to your pharmacy to safeguard against them being taken by anyone else (see Disposal section).
Before you take it
Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you or your child:
- are allergic to any other medicines, or any foods, dyes or preservatives
- are pregnant or planning to become pregnant
- are breastfeeding or wish to breastfeed
- have any other medical conditions or heart problems, including ischemic heart disease (such as angina or myocardial infarction), suspicion or presence of any cardiac or heart -related abnormalities, irregular heartbeats or rate, family history of sudden/cardiac death
- suffer from blood pressure and/or taking medications to treat blood pressure
- disorders of the blood vessels of the brain e.g. stroke
- suffer from depression, bipolar illness, or schizophrenia or other mental illness
- have liver or kidney disease. Your doctor may lower the dose if you have kidney disease.
- have epilepsy or other seizures or have had an abnormal brain wave test (EEG)
- have circulation problems in fingers and toes
If you have not told your doctor or pharmacist about any of the above, tell them before you/your child take any VYVANSE.
Taking other medicines
Tell your doctor or pharmacist about all the medicine you/your child are taking or have recently taken, including prescription and non-prescription medicines, vitamins and herbal supplements. VYVANSE can affect the way other medicines work, and other medicines may affect how VYVANSE works. Using VYVANSE with other medicines can cause serious side effects.
It is especially important to tell your doctor or pharmacist if you or your child is taking medicines to treat any of the following conditions:
- depression including MAOIs
- anxiety, mania or bipolar disorder
- high blood pressure
- schizophrenia or schizophrenia-like illness
- strong pain
In addition, the following medicines may also interact with VYVANSE:
- Urinary acidifying agents eg. ascorbic acid (Vitamin C), ammonium chloride, sodium acid phosphate
- Urinary alkalinising agents eg. sodium bicarbonate, acetazolamide, some thiazides
Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you/your child are taking or have recently taken other medicines, including any that you buy without a prescription from your pharmacy, supermarket or health food shop.
Do not start any new medicine while taking VYVANSE without talking to your doctor first.